This property is...
Any times given are by car unless otherwise stated
La Marina Spanish Style Town House
Beuna Vista Urbanisation is 22 klms from Alicante airport – 20 min approx by car. Situated in a very pleasant area with easy access and close to Iceland, Lidls, Mercadonna restaurants and bars etc. and walking distance to the beach. Plenty to do in the area.
website for buena vista area and location, services bars restaurants and shops
see :- http://vecinosdebuenavista.wordpress.com/views-around-buenavista/
Directions – As you exit the airport, turn right onto the Alicante/Cartagena Road. The road bears right, take the N332 to Cartagena/Santa Pola, NOT ALICANTE. Stay on the N332 do not take the turn off for Santa Pola, approx 5 mins after Santa Pola you will see a sign post for La Marina, turn right at this sign, follow the road in to the village of La Marina, you will go through a couple of sets of lights and eventually you will see a 5 Star International Camp site on your left, a little bit further past the site you will see a sign “Beuna Vista Urbanisation” turn left at the sign, this is the entrance that you need, you will see a Bar/Restaurant on your let hand side. Turn left after the Bar/Rest, you are now in the square, 269 is facing you as you drive in, being the 3rd property from the end at the far right hand side of the car park.
• TV tuned in for DVD - you can take DVD’s with you, small selection already there.
• CD player – Small selection of CD’s in villa
• Separate radio/cassette please take your own tapes
• Iron & ironing board provided
• Beuna Vista is situated 20 mins by car to Torrieveja-MARKET DAY Fridays & Saturday
• The urbanisation is small and well cared for
• 100 yds away there is a bar/restaurant, swimming pool, tennis courts – a small daily charge is made for pool area/sun beds
•Approx 10/15 mins walk through the pine forest (2 mins) by car is a beautiful beach that stretches for 11 miles
• At the rear of the villa approx 5 min walk is an exclusive International Camp Site 5 Star - with wonderful facilities ie: Superb swimming facilities (sunken bar in water!) daily charge is 9 euros (adults) & 6 euros (children) and this includes the use of the Gym, sauna & solarium. Supermarket for all your needs, restaurants, telephones. Outdoor stage/bar for family entertainment (in season) free!
• Outside shower – front garden:
• Security: Grills are fitted upstairs and downstairs for your security
• Front door: needs to be locked twice
• Other Info: Kitchen is fully equipped with cooker, washing machine, toaster etc
• Lounge – convertible settee (sleeps two) table, chairs, tv, video, 2 sideboards 1 containing bats & balls etc for your use. Heater, ceiling fan, open fireplace
• Bedroom – 2 single beds, made-up as double (all bedding provided) bedside cabinets, double wardrobe, dressing table/stool, doors to patio with table & chairs, electric heater (winter months)
• Bathroom – bath, shower, toilet, bidet, cupboard –
Please feel free to use beach mats etc in the cupboard, and there are other games you may want to use in one of the sideboards in the lounge by the fireplace.
There is free family entertainment in season (open air) at the 5 Star International Camp Site open to everyone, which is a short walk away. From behind the villa keep walking, cutting through the lanes of the bigger villas until you come to the main lane. Turn left then it is on the right. This saves you walking along the main road. This is also where the supermarket is, along with a very good restaurant overlooking the pool. If you are hiring a car it would only take two minutes. If you turn right at the main lane it leads you to the beach. The pool is wonderful at the 5 star camp site, and the small charge made includes the use of all the indoor gym & Jacuzzi facilities, most certainly worth going to spend the whole day there. A small charge is also made to reserve your place by the pool just opposite you. Handy if you don’t feel like going to the beech. Breakfasts served there from 10am and snacks/meals can be purchased throughout the day with a bar. Small and friendly place.
There is free entertainment on Friday & Saturdays, with dancing to a keyboard player/singer on one night and Concertina/singer on the other night. Meals there are reasonably priced if you want (optional) but in order to get a table you need to be early as this is very popular with the Spanish people who go every week! It is popular with the British people too.